A coach caught fire in Budaörs, near the Mol petrol station, in the early hours of Monday morning, MTI reports.
According to the Hungarian disaster management, the vehicle was fully engulfed in flames when the firefighters of the Törökbálint and Budapest’s professional fire brigades arrived at the scene.
The passengers were able to get off the vehicle in time, so no personal injuries were caused.
The Volvo Regio B 12 3 bus with registration number KNR-769 from Fejér County was a regular service of Volánbusz.
The exact circumstances of the fire are not yet known to the authorities.
Video from a witness and MTI photos of the burnt-out vehicle:
Read alsoShocking! Elderly sets himself on fire in Hungarian district office – VIDEOS
Read alsoThis is how a coach carrying passengers burnt down in Hungary: VIDEOS, Photos
please make a donation here