Hungary is a country located in Central Europe with a well-established tradition. This country has been home to many cultures. Romans, Ottomans, Mongols, etc. have profited from its strategic location in Central Europe. Recently, Hungary has been influenced by Czechs and the Soviets in the past decades. Riding a boat through the Danube River is a must.
Hungary has several positive aspects with world-class gourmet products. Wineries, pear liqueur, and desserts are popular choices. Tourists from all over the world come to Hungary every year. Find out scenery landscapes, ancient architecture, and local cuisine. You may feel like going back to the Middle Ages due to the Roman fortifications, buildings, and more.
Best Places to Visit in Hungary
In Hungary, you can visit old buildings, which have stood the weather for centuries. There is a place for each kind of tourist, from natural areas to contemporary buildings. Of course, the magic is in the antiques and relics that lie around the whole country. These are some of the most interesting destinations in Hungary you should keep in mind:
- Győr, a town between Budapest and Vienna, is the perfect place to smell the past.
- Hortobágy National Park is a valuable protected area in Hungary and Europe with +300 species and is ideal for bird watching.
- Eger Castle, a city founded by Christian with wine cellars and excellent sights from the castle and the basilica.
- Lake Balaton, the must-go destination in summer and a wine-making region.
Hungary receives thousands of visitors every year. It’s an excellent destination with friends or with your significant other. Meetville offers local single contact at pittsburgh personals. So, you can meet someone to travel with to Central Europe with your mobile. Hungary is a destination that is hard to forget with good company.
Must-See Destinations in Hungary
There are so many things to do in Hungary that it can be easy to plan ahead. When you travel in a group, there is plenty of room for a decision. You may also meet people with similar interests with the service by Meetville san diego personals.
These are some of the best places to visit in this European country that you should consider:
- The Danube River flows through many Hungarian cities and attracts locals and tourists alike.
- Historic Spa Towns, whose thermal waters were first used by the Romans. The destination has Turkish Baths from the 16th century.
- The Caves of Lillafüred, located in the Bükk Mountains, this is an ideal place for hikers with several trails.
- The Hungarian Open Air Museum combines a taste of Hungarian tradition with trails in the outdoor areas.
- Visegrád Royal Palace, located in the Danube Bend. The citadel and the palace ruins are 40 km away from Budapest. This is the perfect destination for hikers!
Visit Hungary in Holidays
In conclusion, Hungary has a wide range of locations for visitors from all over the globe. You can plan your trip with colleagues, friends, or your partner.
At Meetville, you can connect with people from many cities and local singles from mobile, their apps are available for Android and iOS. Sign up today to meet people next to you and plan your visit to Central Europe.