Stock trading has become increasingly popular. Many investors seem to be diverting their investments into stocks based on the fact that the stock market is more regulated than every other risky asset traded today. Trading stocks enable the individual to benefit from a company’s future growth when they purchase their shares. To trade stocks, the individual will always need a stock broker to link him to the stock exchange market. A lot of stock brokers exist out there in the market seeking for investors to trade on their platforms. However, not all of these stock brokers are recommended for investors to trade with, especially given their records.
This work will therefore help you learn about the world’s top ten stock brokers that you should always consider each time you wish to choose a stock broker. You will also learn from this work the major factors to consider while choosing a UK online trading stock broker for those living in the UK.
Meaning of stock brokers
Stock brokers are agents that make it possible for investors to buy and sell stocks. They bridge the gap between the buyer and seller by linking each party to the other, to execute their orders. Without stock brokers, it will be difficult for investors to trade stocks from the comfort of their homes; as they will need to go to the stock exchange market to buy and sell the stocks they want.
World’s top 10 stock brokers you need to know today
- eToro: Best Broker for Stock CFD trading with low transaction fees.
- TD Ameritrade: No Commissions are charged for trading stocks with this broker and there are no hidden charges attached too.
- Robinhood: Charges no commissions for trading stocks on their platforms. Has an excellent platform for trading.
- TradeZero: Fast order executions and recommended for scalpers and day traders.
- eOption: Charges no commission for trading and requires only a minimum deposit of $1 to begin trading.
- Degiro: Charges low fees for trading with easy-to-use trading platforms.
- Webull: Charges no commissions for trading stocks on their platforms. Has excellent customer support service.
- Fidelity: Charges zero commission for trading on their platforms and known for fast order executions.
- Interactive Brokers: Does not charge commissions for trading stocks on their platforms. They also provide rich insights into the market.
- Public.com: Provides an excellent platform for trading and does not charge any commissions for trading.
Factors to consider while choosing a stock broker
- Regulation: When a broker is registered with the regulatory authorities within the province, it gives the investor so much confidence that their funds are secured with the broker.
- Trading Platform: Having an excellent platform for trading makes trading easy for the traders on the platform.
- Commissions charged for trading: Traders are usually attracted to brokers with low transaction fees on their platforms.
- Ease of deposits and withdrawals: Generally stock brokers are expected to provide multiple options for deposits and withdrawals to make it easy for the traders to do so.
- Customer Support Service: Establishing a good customer support service makes it easy for traders to relay their complaints to the broker. Solving clients’ problems encourages them to keep trading on the platform.
- Fast Order execution: The speed of order execution on the platform is very necessary when choosing a broker to trade with. Brokers that match orders at the exact market entry without much slippage are the best to choose from.
- Number of assets provided for trading: Providing a large number of stocks for trading on the platform helps traders to diversify their portfolios.
please make a donation here