The tabloid online newspaper “Bors” asked to chose a winner from twenty sexiest candidates. You can see the result here.
The readers of the magazine have been asked to chose a winner from twenty candidates. Readers were also asked to put aside their political affiliations and concentrate solely on the candidates’ physical features and intellectual faculties. Hundreds of readers voted in the survey and Jobbik President Gábor Vona came out on the top. Former Prime Minister Gordon Bajnai won the second place, and current Prime Minister Viktor Orbán the third place.
1. Gábor Vona (President of Jobbik)18,1%
2. Gordon Bajnai (Former Prime Minister, E2014) 14%
3. Viktor Orbán (Prime Minister – Fidesz) 11,7%
4. Ferenc Gyurcsány (DK) 10,4%
5. Gergely Karácsony (PM) 9,7%
6. Máté Kocsis (FIdesz) 6%
7. Attila Mesterházy (MSZP) 5%
8. Sándor Pörzse (Jobbik) 4,7%
9. János Áder (President of Hungary, Fidesz)3%
10. János Lázár, Tamás Deutsch, Péter Szijjártó (Fidesz) 2,3%
Read more HERE.
A FIDESZ 70 % (Orbán Viktor 60%, Áder János 10%), KDNP 8%, JOBBIK- Volner János 20%, Gyurcsány, Bajnai Gordon 2 %!