Crime Scene BƱntett Helyszín Nyomozås

According to the police, the Hungarian woman did not kill out of anger in Vienna.

With the help of her mother, a young woman from JĂĄszsĂĄg wanted to hide the remains of the dismembered corpse. According to the evidence obtained during the investigative phase of proceedings, she had planned all the details of the murder in advance, writes Magyar Nemzet.

The police closed the investigation about the human remains in Jåszalsószentgyörgy with a motion to prosecute. According to the information of Magyar Nemzet, this also solved a mysterious case in Vienna. The body of an elderly man wanted due to disappearance was found. He was killed by a 27-year-old Hungarian woman employed as a cleaning lady. The killer thought that if there was no corpse, there was no crime, so she wanted to destroy the evidence in Hungary. On 11 November, the prosecution could extend her arrest, and the perpetrator could face life imprisonment.

A bag full of human remains was found on March 2, 2019, in an irrigation canal near Jåszalsószentgyörgy. A farmer inspecting his lands made an announcement when, out of curiosity, he opened the package, shocked by the sight. Body parts of an elderly man who had been dead for 3-4 months, according to medical experts, came out of the plastic bag. Traces were also found on body parts, suggesting that the victim had died a violent death.

The staff of the criminal department of the JĂĄsz-Nagykun-Szolnok County Police Headquarters wanted to find out who the victim might have been in the first round. They did not find any traces or objects in the bag that could have helped in the identification. As the disappearance of a man the same age as the deceased was not reported in Hungary, the investigation authorities of the neighbouring countries were also involved in the investigation through Europol. Based on the analyses, investigators found common ground in the case of an elderly man who was connected to a disappearance in Vienna that made it worthwhile to verify identity. Experts from the DNA laboratory of the National Centre of Experts and Research, in collaboration with forensic technicians from the Vienna Police, found out a week later that the remains found in JĂĄszsĂĄg may have come from the man wanted in Austria.

According to the investigators, the victim was not killed in Hungary. According to Magyar Nemzet, the Viennese man had never been to the eastern part of Hungary, suggesting that his killer had tried to hide him there. Someone tried to destroy the remains with corrosive liquid to burn the DNA samples, but the plan failed. The location of the fragmented body parts was outside the roads passing through the settlement of Jåszsåg, so according to the investigators, only someone who knows the area of Jåszalsószentgyörgy well could hide the bags containing human body parts.

The police had to find that connection. In the town of barely 3,500 inhabitants, someone with a connection to Austria had to be found. In the third week, the police found the 27-year-old Szilvia P., who had worked as a cleaning lady in Vienna for several years. At least, they thought so in the village, but clues and testimonies suggested the young woman also provided other services to elderly male clients. In this way, she also got to know the victim, with whom she later developed an intimate relationship. The woman moved in with the man, living as a partner. The man was last seen by the Hungarian woman alive, so the detectives in Szolnok arrested her on March 25, three weeks after the body was found.

According to the information of Magyar Nemzet, the woman broke down upon the first questions of the police, as she could no longer keep the secrets kept for months. She claims to have clashed with her partner over a financial dispute in his apartment in Vienna, where she suddenly grabbed a knife and killed him with several chest punctures. She also said that she had been using drugs at the time of the murder and had been using drugs ever since, turning off memories with the drug. After the deed, she panicked, then figured out how to hide the corpse. After all, if it was not found, the murder could not come to light. In the bathroom of the Viennese apartment, she cut the corpse with kitchen utensils, which she then hid in plastic bags and then in suitcases. She then cleaned the apartment several times with disinfectants. Although she managed to remove the traces from the human eye, when Viennese police officers inspected the apartment under ultraviolet light, according to Hungarian detectives, they also found signs of bloodstains in the cracks in the kitchen and bathroom floors, which household disinfectants cannot completely remove.

After the cleaning, the woman packed the victim’s valuables and money, and she arranged transportation by phone through an international passenger transportation system. The killer told only her 51-year-old mother what she had done. The two women worked together to figure out where and how they would hide the bags. The mother bought several cartons of bleach and whitewash at the local store. According to the original plan, they did not want to leave the body parts in the sewer, but it was a dry winter in 2019, and there were still severe frosts in early March, so they could not dig. They thought that if the weather eased a bit, they would go out for the bags and bury them to remove the traces of the Viennese man forever. The implementation of the plan almost came together; had they succeeded, perhaps the secret of what had happened to the Viennese man would never have come to light.

Investigators said the suspect did not kill out of temper; she wanted to get out of this relationship, but her partner did not want to let that happen, and he did not give the woman any money. According to the evidence obtained during the investigation, the 27-year-old suspect decided to kill the man and take his valuables. Police interrogated the woman as a suspect in a premeditated homicide, robbery, and drug possession offence. Police have interrogated the accused mother as a suspect for committing a criminal offence out of guilt; she can expect to serve two years in prison. The police took necessary procedural steps and sent the documents of the investigation to the JĂĄsz-Nagykun-Szolnok County Prosecutor’s Office with a proposal to prosecute.

Source: Magyar Nemzet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.