Each year, the World Travel Awards selects the best hotels in each country and region in acknowledgement of their excellence in the travel and tourism industry, turizmusonline.hu writes. The European gala was held on September 4 at the Forte Village Resort on the island of Sardinia.
From the entries, a professional jury selects the nominees, and the winners are decided by popular vote. Winners are announced regionally, nationally, and globally. Finally, the winners of the regions compete against each other, and the final winner is announced at the end of the year.
Here are the best hotels of Hungary as chosen by the World Travel Awards:
- Leading hotel: Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
- Leading business hotel: Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest
- Leading boutique hotel: Boutique Hotel Budapest
- Leading hotel residences: Boscolo Residence Budapest
- Leading hotel suite: Sir Gresham Presidential Suite at the Four Seasons Hotel Grasham Palace Budapest
- Leading resort: Hotel Silverine Lake Resort
- Leading serviced apartment brand: Frasers Hospitality
- Leading serviced apartments: Fraser Residence Budapest
- Leading spa resort: Spirit Hotel Thermal Spa
Check out this video of the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Budapest:
Copy editor: bm