Norbert Fehér killed five people in Spain and Italy brutally. Based on what during his court trial in Bologna was said, he is a war veteran who is very smart and speaks five languages, including Chinese and is now learning Spanish. He received a life sentence in Italy and Spain, as well.
According to borsonline.hu, Norbert Fehér was born in Szabadka, Serbia, and he is now 39 years old. The Italian court in Bologna that gave him a life sentence like its Spanish counterpart tried to dig deeper in his life, but they faced many obstacles for ten years in his life are almost entirely missing. Nobody knows precisely what he did in his twenties because he did not say anything and there are no data in Serbia, as well, about that period of his life.
He is very intelligent and speaks five languages fluently, including Chinese. Furthermore, he travelled a lot, and he is not only
an expert of arms but also of camouflage.
The Italian court discovered that he fought in Chechnya as a mercenary, and after that, he went to China. In the mid-2000s he lived in Italy and was a member of a Serbian gang committing robberies. His mates called him “Igor” or “the Russian” but since he was an expert of knives and bows they gave him the nickname “Ninja.” He was imprisoned in Italy before where he trained and watched cartoon movies. Interestingly,
the prison chaplain suggested his release.
- More shocking details about the double murder committed by a gang at Deák Square
- Budapest man suspected of murder, child pornography, rape – VIDEO
- Shocking! 79-year-old man murdered by his godson in Southern Hungary
He had a car, money and even accommodation; however, he started to murder people.
First, he killed a bartender and a gamekeeper in Italy. Police thought that the reason behind the horrible deed was stealing, but now it seems that he killed only for pleasure. Once he hid in a sewer from the officers chasing him where he remained immobile for hours and breathed through a reed. Then, he left Italy on a bike and went to Spain, bypassing the police corridor. There he killed three people and was caught finally by the local police. Now
he has a lot of women penfriends who are in love with him.
Mr Fehér’s life, in short:
- Born in 1981
- Around 2000: serving as a mercenary in Chechnya
- Around 2004: he was in China
- 2006: He arrived in Italy
- 2007-2015: robberies in Italy for which authorities imprisoned him many times
- April 1, 2017: He shot a bartender in Budrio
- April 8, 2017: He killed a gamekeeper
- May 17, 2017: He sends his regards on a postcard to the police leader of Bologna writing that he is no longer in Italy
- June 2017: He worked on an orange grove in Valencia.
- December 5, 2017: He killed a farmer
- December 14, 2017: He killed two police officers in Madrid
- December 15, 2017: After a long chase he was caught by Spanish police.
- January 11, 2018: He used three pistols and 18 passports during his run.
- 2019: He received his first life sentence in Madrid.
- 2020: He received his second life sentence in Italy.