Only a few things can destroy your life. Two of these things are drugs and alcohol.
Addiction can become fatal at any time in a person’s life. That is why treating addiction must be effective, so that the person can be saved.
Addiction has only three outcomes: total mental and physical deterioration, prison or death.
It is not only the addicted person who suffers from the consequences, but the family as well. They hope the telephone call never comes to inform them about their addicted family member having had an accident, having overdosed him or herself, or perhaps having been arrested. Also, the conflicts that come from living together with a person suffering from addiction can have tragic consequences.
Many of these families think that this problem will sort itself out. They hope that the addicted person will be able to handle this problem individually, and come back to a clean way of life. If we want to achieve results with an addicted person, we should take the following steps:
– We must know the problem, and be aware of it. As the time goes by this problem will grow bigger, it will never solve itself.
– We must also be aware of the fact that 90% of addicted people cannot solve this problem alone! (This is due to some physical factors that will be detailed later in this article. It is not because they do not want to quit, but that they feel they cannot quit.)
– We must ask for a consultation from a specialist who can provide all necessary information about addictive drug use, allowing informed decisions to be made. Neither the addicted person nor the family members are specialists, so they require qualified guidance.
In the USA one can choose from 10 000 different drug rehabilitation programs. It is important to find a program that handles both physical and mental addiction while handling all of the problems that lead to taking drugs in the first place. The failure of any of these areas can cause the failure of the whole program. DO NOT CHOOSE A PROGRAM that gives only an APPARENT solution.
Most programs try to solve addiction by giving the person more substances that cause addiction, including methadone, ativan, xanax, naltrexone, tizanidine or even stronger substances. This does not handle addiction, the addicted person who is hoping to get rid of their drug use becomes trapped when different but still addictive substances are used, and the side effects of these medicines can also cause problems.
About drug addiction
When someone is not able to quit doing something that causes him or her difficulty, we say the person is addicted. Physical addiction occurs when the body gets used to operating in the presence of drugs. If someone suddenly stops taking drugs he or she will suffer from withdrawal symptoms. The body uses nutrients much faster because of drug use, as they neutralize vitamins and minerals, especially B1, B3 and vitamin C, and consume calcium and magnesium.
This annihilation of the nutrients causes harmful symptoms in the body. The lack of vitamin B causes depression, headaches, phobia and hallucinations. The lack of vitamin C causes fatigue, exhaustion and slows the healing functions of the body down. Magnesium deficiency causes nervousness, while the lack of calcium and also magnesium can cause muscle cramps.
The person might not be aware of these reactions, but one can sense negative symptoms when he or she is not under the influence of drugs. The affected person will take more drugs to get rid of these symptoms. This causes even more serious deficiencies, leading to a vicious circle. This person would resort to further drug use, not to “get high” but to get rid of the negative effects. This is the main reason for drug addiction.
About the ideal program:
– People receive drug free aid during drug withdrawal.
-Yearning for drugs stops during a detoxification program, which includes a pleasant mixture of sauna, light physical exercise and healthy nutritional supplements (vitamins and minerals).
– Communication skills and the perception of real life are revived to change confused thoughts, so that the person can use his or her talent and exploit their intellectual abilities. The program makes them able to “stay in the present time” instead of “digressing”.
– The program helps people face the problems of their lives and focuses them on solving these problems.
– The program also offers help to re-establish their relationships with their family members and friends.
An ideal drug rehabilitation program does exist!!!
We want to save drug and alcohol addicts, and prevent families from tearing apart, while always guaranteeing discretion.
We want to help addicts get rid of their chains, compulsions, bad physical and mental states, allowing them to live their lives in a joyful way, following their own will.
We welcome all requests, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
– Press release –
Source: www.drogmentesen.hu; www.narconongarab.hu