On Sunday afternoon, 18 people were forced to flee their homes after flames broke out in the roof of a block of flats in Ferencváros.
Firefighters were called out in force to Füleki Street in the IX district, where a fire broke out in a terraced house in a multi-family apartment building.
The fire affected 18 apartments, 17 people were evacuated and two dogs and a cat were rescued,” said a deputy spokesman for the fire brigade on Sunday afternoon. No personal injuries were reported.
According to Tények, a woman left food on the stove during sex, which is why 16 apartments burned down in Budapest on Sunday afternoon. According to the residents, the woman was drunk and forgot to eat, and the fire spread quickly from the kitchen. The couple was rescued by passers-by through the window and taken away by ambulances.
Fifteen water jets were used to extinguish the flames, under the direction of the disaster management operational service.
Read alsoEnormous flames broke out in a factory in Olasz – VIDEO
please make a donation here