Press release – WIZZ Youth Challenge is the first international case study competition from Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline of Central and Eastern Europe!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- We are looking for teams of students with creative spirit and professional dedication to solve our marketing and aviation related case study.
- All students who are studying for a BA/BSc or MA/MSc at a university or college can participate. What is the challenge?
- Wizz Air will set a challenge relating to the operations and marketing of the airline. The exact details of the case study will be sent to all participants once the registration period is closed.
- Wizz Air will provide detailed guideline and background materials to the registered teams in order to ensure they have the necessary information to develop a quality case study.
WHAT IS THE COMPETITION PROCESS?
Teams can register for the competition until 5 April 2017 by fully completing the application form available at the link below and sending it to [email protected]. (Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions before the application.)
All registered teams will receive the case study challenge on 7 April 2017 and will need to submit their response by 21 April 2017.
The WIZZ internal assessment team will select the best responses. These teams will then be invited to participate in the Live Final organized in Budapest on 18 May 2017.
The Finalists will present their case study to the WIZZ Youth Challenge jury board, consisting of the members of Wizz Air Executive Management Board and external experts.
The jury will choose the TOP 3 teams.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES OF THE WIZZ YOUTH CHALLENGE?
1st place: UNLIMITED travel on the WIZZ Network for one year.
2nd place: 2 free return tickets on Wizz Air flights for each team member.
3rd place: 1 free return ticket on Wizz Air flights for each team member.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- The opportunity to test your skills, intelligence, expertise and experience to the limits, developing a response to a real-world business situation.
- Your work will be evaluated by Wizz Air’s Executive Management team, which includes some of the most experienced experts in low-cost aviation.
- The possibility of sharing your ideas and expertise with WIZZ, an airline which flew 23 million people in 2016.
- If you win the competition, you will have the chance to travel for an entire year across Europe and beyond for free – unlimited travel between 138 destinations in 40 countries. The perfect way to expand your horizons!
Source: Wizz Air