Nothing – and we mean nothing – beats a good juicy burger. It’s often one of the first things we reach for when arriving in a new city, because of both its reliability and pure deliciousness.
With travellers starting to think about shaking off the winter cold and hitting up Europe for their holidays over the coming months, the bigseventravel.com thought they’d put together the list of the ultimate burgers so that you’re never stuck for a cheat meal fix again.
London’s Burger and Beyond came in 1st place, with Copenhagen and Prague following closely behind. While the United Kingdom scored highly overall, mainland Europe also impressed on the burger front, with both Hungary and Sweden making the Top 10.
From old classics keeping things simple to a new wave of creative burger toppings, these are the 50 best places to grab a burger in Europe this year.
How did we come up with the final list of the 50 Best Burgers in Europe?
50. Snooze – Luxembourg
49. Beaver Brewing Company – Vienna, Austria
30. Mac & Wild – London, United Kingdom
29. Ruff’s Burger – Munich, Germany
28. Estonian Burger Factory – Talinn, Estonia
27.Roof Burger Bar – Ayia Napa, Cyprus
26. Submarine Burger – Zagreb, Croatia
25. Broebbeleir – Brussels, Belgium
24. Tommi’s Burger Joint – Copenhagen, Denmark
23. Social Burger Joint – Helsinki, Finland
22. Le Butcher – Vilnius, Lithuania
21. Hawksmoor – Manchester, United Kingdom
20. Bacoa Burger – Barcelona, Spain
19. Ohana Lei’Pomo & Grille – Tampere, Finland
18. Le Ruisseau – Paris, France
17. Shoreditch Bar and Kitchen – St Julian’s, Malta
16. Manhattn’s Burgers – Brussels, Belgium
15. Boom! Burgers – Sofia, Bulgaria
14. Burger House – Munich, Germany
13. Bleecker Burger -London, United Kingdom
12. Projekt Burger – Kranj, Slovenia
11. Bread Meets Bread – Scotland, United Kingdom
10.The Beef Chief – Amsterdam, Netherlands
9. Burgermeister – Berlin, Germany
8. Burger Bar – Amsterdam, Netherlands
7. Bunsen – Dubin, Ireland
6. Barrels Burgers & Beer – Stockholm, Sweden
5. Bamba Marha Burger Bar – Budapest, Hungary
Bamba Marha Burger Bar goes big on the toppings and there’s lots of variety to be had on the menu. The portions are super generous and with fries you’ll do well to finish the whole meal.
Bamba #FERENCIEK: 1051 Budapest, Haris köz 2.
Bamba #OKTOGON: 1062 Budapest, Andrássy út 46.
Bamba #BAZILIKA: 1051 Budapest, Október 6. utca 6.
Bamba #DEÁK: 1052 Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 3.
4. Patty And Bun – London, United Kingdom
3. Dish – Prague, Czech Republic
2. Gasoline Grill – Copenhagen, Denmark
1. Burger And Beyond – London, United Kingdom
AMAZING! BUDAPEST WINS BEST EUROPEAN DESTINATION 2019 TITLE
Budapest has won the best European destination 2019 title, the tourism organisation European Best Destination (EBD) published the newest rank, read details HERE.