Condé Nast Traveler readers rate their top hotels in Central Europe.
The curiosity drives to seek out the best hotels and destinations, the most wonderful cities, the islands worth shouting about.
According to the official site, CNTraveler is always in touch with their network of writers and editors around the world about their new finds, the under-the-radar hangouts they think you need to know about. But they’re also very aware that you, as the reader, love to travel, and get to all sorts of places, making all-new discoveries. And we’re just as curious about where you go, what you loved, and who you went with.
This is why CNTraveler calls on you year after year to let them know which places and players you admire the most.
For 32nd annual Readers’ Choice Awards survey—yes, more than three decades—you were louder than ever.
A record 600,000 registered voters weighed in, and your responses can be found across the links below. Of nearly 10,000 hotels, resorts, and destination spas rated, barely 15 percent made the cut. Here’s what you loved most this year.
We can find four Hungarian hotels in the TOP20:
1. Baur au Lac, Zurich, Switzerland
2. Beau-Rivage Palace, Lausanne, Switzerland
3. Grand Hotel Kronenhof PontresinaPontresina, Switzerland
4. Kulm HotelSt. Moritz, Switzerland
5. Aria Hotel Budapest by Library Hotel Collection, Budapest, Hungary
9. Four Seasons Hotel – Gresham Palace, Budapest, Hungary
18. InterContinental Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
20. Corinthia Hotel Budapest, Hungary