surgery, hospital, doctors

He tried to turn it on with his younger brother and two other acquaintances in Sajólászlófalva, a small village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County. The go-kart was ignited by the gasoline vapour escaping from an empty can. The 12-year-old is currently treated in a hospital, but his condition is still critical.

According to index.hu, his hair and his body above the waist were burnt, as well as both hands. “Thank God he did not inhale warm air,

so the fire did not reach his lungs because then he would not have any chance of survival,”

Bence’s mother told RTL Klub. He is currently treated at a local hospital with his younger brother, she added.

The owner of the go-kart told RTL Klub that he was not at home when his 12-year-old son and his younger brother tried to turn on the vehicle.

The kids said that two fires started, but they could extinguish one of them.

The second one started because of the empty can left out.

When Bence bent down, he tossed the can with his knee. Thus, the vapour started to flow towards the go-kart. This created flame which ignited his clothes, the owner said. The two youngsters stood very close to each other, so the fire spread quickly to the other boy.

They tried to extinguish the fire as soon as possible in the bathroom and the pool.

However, by then, Bence suffered serious injuries.

One of the local representatives said that they started to collect money to help Bence’s recovery.

Threats, rape, mean teens – Hungarians going crazy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.