If you’ve never dyed Easter eggs before or haven’t had much success, you should try this super simple method, nlcafe.hu writes.
You will need the following things:
– egg dyes in different colours
– plastic cups
– coloured marker pens
- Fill the plastic cups with water, following the instructions on the packaging of the egg dye kit. Add two teaspoons of vinegar and the dye, then stir to dissolve.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs for 15 minutes, then wait for them to cool.
- Place an egg into each of the cups. Top up with water if necessary, so the eggs are covered. Leave them to sit for an hour, occasionally checking how effective the dye is.
- When ready, lift them out with a spoon onto a paper towel. Make sure they don’t touch.
- Once they are dried, decorate them by drawing faces, patterns or personalised messages with coloured markers.
Copy editor: bm
please make a donation here