VIDEO: Electric scooter was left on charger, apartment building burnt down in Hungary
Source: PrtSc from the video of RTL Híradó.
Several flats in a Zalaegerszeg apartment building were completely burnt down after an electric scooter left on a charger caused a fire. The fire spread wider in a matter of moments. Firefighters and police evacuated the residents.
Several apartments in an apartment building in Zalaegerszeg were completely burnt out. The fire was caused by an electric scooter left on a charger, RTL Híradó reported. Firefighters and police evacuated the residents of the building.
16 flats have burnt down, a total of 49 residents are temporarily staying with relatives and friends. One family is being provided with accommodation by the municipality of Zalaegerszeg.