Visitors and users could vote for the best Central European hotel on the popular travel website Condé Nast Traveler. Turizmus.com reports that not only the top hotel is a Hungarian one, but there are seven Hungarian hotels in the top 15.
Our frequent readers know by now that one of the world’s most popular touristic websites, Condé Nast Traveler puts together each year a list containing the best hotels in different regions. Hotels from Hungary and Budapest are featured every time – this year, Aria Hotel Budapest was chosen to be the best Central European hotel by users of the website.
Aside from Aria Hotel, there is one more hotel from Budapest in the top three, while seven other Hungarian hotels in the top fifteen.
Considering that these lists are ‘put together’ by users (430 thousand people voted this year), having a Hungarian hotel recognised on such a platform is both beneficial for Hungarian tourism and goes to show how good Hungarian hospitability is.
These are the top fifteen Central European hotels, featuring seven from Budapest:
- Aria Hotel Budapest 97.94 points
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge 97.77 points
- Hotel Bristol, Vienna 97.62 points
- Park Hyatt, Vienna 96.94 points
- Kempinski Hotel Corvinus, Budapest 96.43 points
- Corinthia Hotel Budapest 94.81 points
- Aria Hotel Prague 94.77 points
- InterContinental Budapest 93.57 points
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest 93.53 points
- Hotel Sacher, Vienna 93.37 points
- Budapest Marriott Hotel 92.78 points
- Hotel Goldener Hirsch, Salzburg 89.29 points
- Hotel Imperial, Vienna 89.29 points
- Carlo IV, Prague 86.07 points
- Hilton Prague Old Town 83.74 points
Aria Hotel Budapest belongs to the Library Hotel Collection group, which is famous for having a different theme for each boutique hotel that they own. One of their other Aria Hotels, located in Prague, which employs a musical same just like Aria Hotel Budapest, placed 7th on the 2018 listing.
featured image: Facebook.com/AriaHotelBudapest