The government issued a statement on Wednesday clarifying the basis of a law, which has been in force since Jan. 1 last year, requiring state institutions such as schools and kindergartens to draw up plans for how to react in the event of a terrorist attack. The ministry of human resources says the implementation of the “defence action plan” stems from domestic and international obligations such as those based on membership of NATO.
According to press reports, the heads of schools and kindergartens at the end of last year received letters from the ministry asking them to lay out how their institutions would respond in the case of a violent attack.
The ministry said in today’s statement that NATO’s crisis response system obliges its member states to create all conditions that prepare residents for a crisis situation.
Hungarian law states that the government has an obligation to meet the requirements of NATO’s crisis response system, the statement added.
Accordingly, the government has ordered all state institutions to prepare a defence strategy.
Most institutions under the aegis of the ministry of human resources have completed their plans and teaching institutions will do so over the next few months, the statement said.
As we wrote end of December, security will be the chief value in Europe in 2018, and also for the Hungarian Government the Hungarian people’s security will be the top priority, Károly Kontrát, Parliamentary State Secretary of the Ministry of Interior said at his press conference which he held jointly with Tamás Vargha, Parliamentary State Secretary of the Ministry of Defence.
As we wrote before, though Government fights against mass immigration in words they let approximately 20.000 immigrants in for money in a highly doubtful program. Read more HERE.