The 15th Seven Meadows’ Land Festival which is the largest cultural event in Őrség is taking place on 12th – 21st of August 2016 in Őrség, West-Hungary. There will be a plenty of concerts and performances with the famous Hungarian musicians as Palya Bea, Szabó Balázs Band, Ferenczi Gyuri and the Rackajam, Beck Zoli from 30Y and Müller Péter Sziámi And Friends.
● 13. August – Müller Péter And Friends – Leonard Cohen night
● 14. August – Palya Bea (one of the most famous Hungarian folk singer)
● 15. August – Szabó Balázs Band (Hungarian folk, rock, pop and funk music)
● 17. August – Beck Zoli (the 30Y frontman’s solo performance)
● 18. August – Berecz András (famous Hungary singer and story-teller)
● 19. August – Ferenczi Gyuri and the Rackajam – Outlaws (live rock ‘n’ roll movie)
● 20. August – Viktor Tóth (one of the most promising Hungarian jazz performer)
● 21. August – Szirtes Edina, Fassang László, Szokolay Balázs (Hungarian ethno music)
In addition to the concerts you will be able to visit the ‘Open Homesteads’ which is one of the main attractions of the Festival, when the visitors are welcomed to the typical rural houses of Őrség and can attend the workshops of craftsmen and artists, and taste the specialties of the local farmers.