The literature of the four Visegrad countries and Turkey, as well as Hungarian authors writing in other languages will be in the focus of the first PesText International Literary Festival, organisers told a press conference on Wednesday.
Events of the festival will be held in the Petőfi Literary Museum, Lumen Cafe and the A38 ship on the River Danube between September 24 and 28.
The 83 festival events will include conferences and roundtables, workshops and exhibitions.
Guest of honour at the festival will be Polish author Piotr Szewc.
22-28 September 2019
Venues in Budapest:
- PIM – PETŐFI IRODALMI MÚZEUM: 1053 BUDAPEST KÁROLYI UTCA 16.
- VÁROSFAL: 1053 BUDAPEST KIRÁLYI PÁL UTCA 13/B.
- GDANSK – KÖNYVESBOLT ÉS KÁVÉZÓ: 1111 BUDAPEST BARTÓK BÉLA ÚT 46.
- RÁKÓCZI TÉR: HURRIKAN PRESS, 1084 BUDAPEST VÁSÁR UTCA 4.
- LUMEN KÁVÉZÓ: 1085 BUDAPEST HORÁNSZKY UTCA 5.
- MIKSZÁTH KÁLMÁN TÉR: 1088 BUDAPEST
- EGYETEM TÉR: 1053 BUDAPEST
Read more HERE.