Liposuction is a trendy cosmetic surgery, which focuses on removing fat from certain parts of a patient’s body. This surgery fits healthy patients with BMI (Body Mass Index) less than 30. The best thing about it is that you see visible results pretty fast, and you do not have to torture yourself with exhausting exercises and strict diets. Liposuction is one of the most popular plastic surgeries in the world. Plastic surgeons perform 1,700,000 liposuction procedures per year worldwide. Turkey is one of the most sought-after and affordable destinations for this surgery. Patients can explore the best clinics and the top cosmetic surgeons in Turkey at https://us-uk.bookimed.com/clinics/country=turkey/procedure=liposuction/.
Liposuction: Fast Facts
- Lipo is the second most wanted cosmetic surgery worldwide;
- 1,700,000+ liposuctions are performed per year globally;
- An experienced surgeon can remove 5 liters of fat at one time;
- An approximate cost for lipo is $1,500 in Turkey;
- Patients can enjoy fast and long-lasting results;
- The procedure is suitable for non-smokers;
- The recovery period lasts around 1-2 weeks;
- The success rate is 98%.
Why do Patients Choose Turkey for Liposuction?
The Bookimed medical tourism platform editors’ team have prepared a brief overview of benefits you receive if picking Turkey for lipo. You can also get more info about liposuction and submit a request to book a clinic in Turkey at https://us-uk.bookimed.com/, which can offer the following:
The average price for lipo in Turkey is 2-5 times more affordable compared to British, Canadian, or American plastic surgery clinics. For example, you can find excellent clinics in Turkey, where a liposuction procedure will cost you approximately $900-$1,500, while in the USA or the UK, you will get charged $6,000 per single area.
When you choose Turkey for your lipo surgery, you should know that most clinics offer all-inclusive packages. They literally cover all services, which is fantastic and permits you to enjoy your medical stress-free experience. When you see a particular cost on Turkish clinics’ web pages, it includes a hotel stay, airport pickup, and translating services.
Despite affordable costs for the lipo procedure in Turkey, the level of professionalism of local surgeons is very high. All specialists are motivated to develop their medical skills and get up-to-date knowledge and apply advanced techniques. They undergo training overseas for the sake of experience exchange. Bookimed partners with clinics where surgeons are members of traditional associations/societies.
So, you should not lose a chance to improve your appearance and save money. Besides, there are no waiting lists for surgeries in Turkey, as most patients experience in the USA and European countries.
What Is the Average Cost for Lipo Surgery in Turkey?
The minimal price for lipo surgery in Turkey starts at $1,000. However, the average cost may rise to $3,200, depending on the case.
What Factors Can Determine Liposuction Surgery?
- The reputation of Turkish clinics: All Turkish medical facilities Bookimed partners with possess international recognition. They hold proper and valid certificates. The more reputable the clinic and promoted is, the higher prices you can expect (10-15%).
- Surgeon’s experience: a professional skill level of your liposuction surgeon is the most important factor that may affect the final bill for your liposuction surgery. It is important to choose more experienced surgeons, even if you need to pay a bit more, as your health and safety are the most important. This factor may raise the cost to 10-20%.
- Service level: Many Turkish clinics offer Premium services along with liposuction surgery. They may include private airport transfer, individual touristic tours/excursions, and a 5-star hotel stay. Choosing such Premium conditions will indeed affect the final bill.
What Are the Main Reasons to Do Lipo Procedure?
Each individual has personal reasons for doing liposuction. Liposuction is really helpful in removing excess fat on the following parts of your body: arms, legs, buttocks, abdomen, etc. The procedure is suitable for patients whose body mass index is not higher than 30. Remember that liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that does not solve the problem of obesity. However, if you summarize the most common motivators, they can be divided into the following groups:
- Improving a patient’s body contour
If you experience a certain level of discomfort when you see your own reflection in the mirror, you can consider lipo as an option to solve the issue. After a 1-2 week recovery process, you will start feeling more confident to be in public, wear your favorite clothes, and stop hiding your body imperfections.
- Slowing down the production of fat cells
Many doctors recommend lipo as it helps reduce the production of fat cells. However, you should continue maintaining the post-surgery result with healthy exercise and dieting.
- Boosting self-esteem
People who have visible excess fat do not feel beautiful and self-confident. Obviously, such complexes affect their self-esteem. Lipo can help you feel sexual and attractive again and finally fight your depressive mood.
How Can You Book a Clinic for Lipo in Turkey?
- Submitting an online form specifying your medical/cosmetic issue on the Bookimed platform.
- Getting in contact with one of Bookimed’s medical coordinators.
- Selecting the most suitable Turkish medical center/surgeon to solve your medical case.
- Approving the medical program and starting to arrange the trip.
- Bookimed consultants will stay in touch with you 24/7 during the entire trip.
- Staying in touch with the Bookimed platform and sharing your unique experience to help other patients to make the right choice and get the motivation to use the service.
Turkey is an awesome option to get liposuction due to the low price, high quality, and good level of services. By choosing a Turkish clinic, you can get rid of extra centimeters at the waist easily and quickly, becoming more attractive and sexy.
please make a donation here