Randrianasolo Lalarison Richard, the Honorary Consul of the Republic of Madagascar invites you to the event of African Days where he personally inscribes his guide book to Madagascar.
Central Market Hall (Budapest IX. Vámház krt. 1-3.)
June 21-23, 2016 Tuesday-Thursday: 8.00 – 18.00
Visitors can have a glimpse of the tastes, colours and handicraft products of Africa.
– 13:00-14:00, daily: „Madagascar with the eye of a geologist”; Senior Researcher of the Geological and Geophysical Institute of Hungary, Géza Bencze will give a presentation: Formation of Madagascar and its rocks.
– Introducing the foundation of „Tanulással a Békéért és az Egyesülésért” (With Education for Peace and Union)
– Kultúrafrika Alapítvány (Foundation of Culture – Africa) – Books, photos, special African handicraft products from Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Congo, Tanzania and Kenya.
– African Tailory– introduction and sale of colourful African clothing and jewellery.
– They are expecting visitors with further exciting and interesting African products and experiences!