On this weekend: Budapest’s Millenaris Park to host ‘Nyelvparádé’ language fair
Languages, their teaching, associated publications and study aids will be on show at this year’s “Nyelvparádé” fair held in Budapest‘s Millenaris Park between Sept. 8 and 10.
According to the latest Eurostat data, Hungary comes last in the language rankings, with the fewest number speaking foreign languages in the European Union, the organisers said in a press release. Of those who do study a foreign language, the majority choose English as their second language, the release said.
18th Language Parade – the language fair
Date: 8-10 September 2017
Venue: Millenaris Centre, Budapest
The language fair is the event where you will find answers to your questions. The very best companies of the language teaching filed are awaiting you.
- Are you looking for a job abroad?
- Would you like to learn Hungarian?
- Do you know ‘blended learning’?
- Are you interested in distance learning or telework?
- Are you a language teacher eager to know the latest trends?
Go and visit the Language Parade!
Exhibitors of the 18th Language Parade:
- Language schools and institutions from Hungary and abroad
- Language travel companies
- Language exam centres
- Foreign language textbook and book publishers and distributors
- Embassies and cultural institutions
- Other companies working in the language teaching field
Free programmes at the fair:
- English and German mock exams
- taster classes
- cultural programmes
Entrance to the fair is free of charge and details can be reached at www.nyelvparade.hu.
If you would like to take Hungarian language lessons, you can start here with Daily News Hungary language lessons!