Gábor Vona held a press conference in Gyöngyös, talking about the elections in general first. He said this vote was not just about four years; it would determine Hungary’s fate for at least two generations to come. Contrary to the government’s propaganda, the real question is not if we become a country of immigrants, but if we become a country of emigrants.
Mr Vona added that PM Orbán wanted to take revenge while he would take the initiative to buy healthcare equipment, and Mr Orbán wanted to make a list of his political opponents while Jobbik would make a list of the problems and then solve them. He emphasized that the outcome of the election would depend on the voter turnout, so everybody has to cast their ballots and take five more people with them, because “if you stay home, you vote for Orbán”.
Jobbik’s Candidate for Prime Minister holds a press conference each day before the election to present the five packages that make up Jobbik’s action plan.
The first package
– Anti-immigration action plan
– Keep the fence on the southern border
– Set up independent border guard service, permanent protection of the border with manpower
– Adopt an amendment of the Constitution which was turned down by Fidesz several times
– Reject any migrant allocation quota
– Review residency bond business, hold culprits to account
– Stop anti-migration propaganda, dissolve Antal Rogán’s Ministry and allocate its budget to public education
featured image: Balázs Béli
Source: press release – jobbik.com
please make a donation here