Arthitectural.com collected the most unique pools of the world, szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu writes.
There are on the list American, Bangladeshi, Indonesian and Greek pools, and they also selected the outdoor pool of Hotel Balneum, Tiszafüred.
According to szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu, the site gives a professional characterization, and they underline that the designers successfully combined modern and aesthetic look with the traditional local building materials. White plaster and cheramic ties were used, and a lot of willow, which is popular in this place of the country. Wood plays an important role int he decoration of the interior of the hotel, for example the receptionist desk, the cabinets and most of the lampshades are made of wood. These objects are the products of local craftswomen, which shows the patriotic approach of the owner.
The most amazing pools on the world:
1. Aygoustis Krousis | Astarte Suites Hotel | Santorini, Greece
2. Divercity architects | Grace Santorini Hotel & Villa | Santorini, Greece
3. Isay Weinfeld | Fasano Las Piedras Hotel | Punta del Este, Uruguay
4. Lakp Diseño & Desarrollo | Sky Lounge 325 | San Pedro Sula, Honduras
5. Pepe Calderin Design | Akoya Residence | Florida, USA
6. Void Inc | MUL:7691 | Hollywood Hills, USA
7. Blaze Makoid Architecture | Daniel’s Lane Residence | Long Island, USA
8. SHATOTTO architecture | S.A Residence | Dhaka, Bangladesh
9. Ferdinand and Ferdinand Architects | Hotel **** Balneum | Tiszafüred, Hungary
10. Popo Danes Architect | Ubud Hanging Garden | Bali, Indonesia
based on the article of szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu
translated by Becsi
Photo: MTI- Zsolt Czegledi