Fully 101 patients, generally elderly with co-morbidities, died over the past 24 hours, while 1,593 new infections were registered, koronavirus.gov.hu said on Sunday.
So far 4,064,204 people have received a first jab, while 2,016,350 have been fully vaccinated.The number of active infections has declined to 231,580, while hospitals are treating 5,031 Covid patients, 587 of whom need respiratory assistance.
There are more than 28,989 people in official quarantine, while more than 5.4 million tests have been officially carried out.
Since the first outbreak, 782,892 infections have been registered, while fatalities have risen to 27,802. Fully 523,510 people have made a recovery.
So far, most infections have been registered in Budapest and Pest County, followed by the counties of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Győr-Moson-Sopron and Hajdú-Bihar.
We show the details on map:
- Breaking! Foreigners living in Hungary to receive vaccines from this week
- Further loosening on the horizon after 5 million vaccinated in Hungary!
PM Orbán: Pandemic fight set to enter new phase
Hungary’s fight against the Covid-19 pandemic is about to enter a new phase after the number of inoculated with the first jab has reached 4 million:
- 16-18 year olds can now register for vaccines.
- The evening-night curfew is pushed back to midnight, meaning that shops and eateries can stay open until 11 pm from Saturday, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán told public radio.
- Eateries can reopen their indoor sections but can only serve customers with immunity certificates, Orbán said in his regular interview to Kossuth Rádió.
- Hotels, leisure facilities, zoos, museums, cinemas, theatres, gyms and sporting venues can also open for people who have immunity certificates, but children who are not vaccination-age can enter with their parents.
Read more HERE!
Read alsoMy immunity card did not arrive – what now?
please make a donation here