Hungary Budapest murder
Source: MTI/Mihádák Zoltán

Orsolya P. killed her 1-year-old daughter and later gave herself up while another woman murdered her mother and did the same. Details below.

According to, the 38-year-old Orsolya P. reported that she killed her 1-year-old daughter on Sunday evening to the police. She murdered on Saturday and decided to go to the police headquarters of Budapest to tell the officers what she did the next day. When police officers went to the apartment of the woman, they found the lifeless body of the little girl. Afterwards, they took Orsolya P. into custody and started an investigation to clarify the circumstances of the murder. did not mention any motives behind the brutal deed in their report.

The other shocking murder happened in Mogyoród, where a 55-year-old woman killed her mother and reported her deed to the local police – reported. Rita K. stabbed her mother many times and called the police on April 6, 9:30 pm. The officer arriving in her house could not help the old lady who died because of the deadly wounds she received from her daughter.

According to the police, Rita K. and her mother lived together, and their only income was the money the pensioner mother received because Rita lost her job months before. The motive is yet unknown, and the woman is still not in a mental state to be questioned.

We reported before about a horror weekend in Hungary during which

a man stabbed his former girlfriend many times in the neck

in Budapest, and an 18-year-old man was killed by his brother in Mórahalom (South Hungary). In the first case, the man arrived at his former girlfriend’s place in the 11th district where the woman allowed him in, but in just a couple of minutes, they began to fight. First, the man hit her with his hands, but when the locksmith mending the lock on the entrance door tried to intervene, the attacker took out a knife, stabbed the woman many times on her neck, and finally, he got away. Police caught him only half an hour later.

In Mórahalom (South Hungary), an 18-year-old boy was stabbed by his elder brother who burnt down their house after committing fratricide. The perpetrator tried to hide from the police, but he was caught in only 12 hours. The motive is unknown.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.