Source: Facebook/Szigetszentmiklós város hivatalos oldala
A gas explosion occurred in a family house in Föveny Street, Szigetszentmiklós, Hungary. Firefighters and ambulances were deployed to the scene in large numbers. One person was injured.
The windows of the affected building were broken and furniture was burning in two rooms, the emergency services said on their website. The city’s professional firefighters extinguished the fire. An ambulance helicopter also arrived on the scene, Index reports.
The official site of the town of Szigetszentmiklós reported that one person was injured in the incident. The affected street was closed in both directions.